Skip to main content

Accommodation Refund

Information about refund eligibility and how to apply.

1. Check your eligibility

If you have overpaid your accommodation fees, withdrawn from the University or suspended your studies, you may be eligible for an accommodation refund. Please contact to confirm this.

If you have been awarded compensation or originally paid your accommodation deposit by bank transfer or cash please contact to confirm this.

2. Complete the application form

Refunds can only be returned after filling out an accommodation refund form.

Please note, money will only be refunded to the original account that it came from.

3. Submit the form

Submit your completed form by email to

Contact Us


Student Finance

Today 10.00 - 16.00
Please note that the Place2Pay office will be closed between 11.45am to 1pm for lunch.
Hutton Hub, College Lane