To be eligible for an Apprentice Oyster photocard, you must:
- Be aged 18 or over and
- Live in a London Borough and
- Be enrolled on a apprenticeship at the University of Hertfordshire
- Be in the first 12 months of your apprenticeship.
You will not be eligible for an Apprenticeship Oyster photocard if:
- You live outside of London
- You already own an Oyster photocard, a Freedom Pass or a Buss & Tram Discount photocard
- Are on a planned break from your apprenticeship learning
- Are on a pre-Apprenticeship Access programme
How much will you save?
- You will save up to 30% off of the price of an adult-rate Travelcard or Bus & Tram Pass.
How do you apply?
You will need the following:
- Your Unique Learner Number (ULN)
- A UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN)
- A colour, digital photo to upload - your photo must be a colour, digital photo and must be of your full face and of a true likeness to you.
- A valid and active email address
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the £20 administration fee
- You can only apply once you are fully registered at the University.
Both the Unique Learner Number and UK Provider Reference Number can be supplied by the Degree Apprenticeships Team.
How do you use it?
- You can use your Apprentice Oyster photocard once you've added a Travelcard or Bus & Tram Pass season ticket, or when you have added credit to pay-as-you-go.
- The Apprentice Oyster photocard will be valid for 12 months and will expire on the date shown on the front of the card. If you are removed from, or leave, your apprenticeship early, your Apprentice Oyster photcard will be stopped.
Please click here to apply for an Apprentice Oyster photocard
If you are unsure about your eligibility, or require any assistance, please contact the Degree Apprenticeships team, who will be happy to help, on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01707 281217
For further information, please visit the TFL website.