Skip to main content

Awards and Certificates

Find out more about awards and certificates at the University of Hertfordshire

Please follow the link below to the Graduation website for more information on:

Award Certificate | Graduation (

  • How you will receive your award certificate
  • Replacement certificates
  • Certified copy of your certificate
  • How your name will appear on your certificate
  • World Education Services (WES)

Please note, queries regarding transcripts need to be sent to Ask Herts on

The Exams and Awards team does not produce course completion letters.

Please be advised: Your name will appear on your certificate exactly as it is on the student record system at the time of your Exam Board.

If you wish to alter this before your Exam Board please speak to the Student Centre at or +44(0)1707 284800. However, the certificate is an official document, and it must state your full legal name at the time your Exam Board meets.

It cannot be amended after your Exam Board has met.

If you are not sure when your Exam Board is, please check with Ask Herts Hub.