All our eBook and online platform providers have accessibility guidelines for you to have the best experience but each may differ in the tools they provide. Follow these steps to get the most from the range of tools available:
1. Check the platforms for their accessibility guidelines:
- Ebooks from VLE
- Ebooks from Ebsco
- Ebooks fromEbook Central - ProQuest
- Reading lists from Talis in your module
2. Check the help section if the accessibility guidelines are not obviously displayed.
3. Explore alternative software tools independent of the platforms - see Supporting your independent study skills