Skip to main content

Finding a placement

This article contains four key stages to help you find a placement

1) Read the Placement FAQs

Before looking for a placement job, have a look at this article: Placement Frequently Asked Questions.

2) Search for jobs 

'Search Vacancies' with Handshake; this will allow you to browse placement job opportunities of organisations that have registered with us.

3) Seek help from a Careers Development Consultant

Book an appointment with a Careers Development Consultant, we can help you to search for a placement job. You will also be able to discuss your career options, get CV and application form feedback and interview support.

4) Meet recruiting employers

Find out about upcoming Careers Fairs where you can meet recruiting employers.

Contact Us

Careers and Employment

Today 09.00 - 17.00
The Careers and Employment Service is open to all of our current students and graduate for up to four years after their course ends. We offer daily video, phone, and in-person appointments with Careers Advisers. Appointments are available on both College Lane in the Hutton Hub and on de Havilland in the Enterprise Hub. Please find out more by visiting our website: Contact the Careers and Employment team instantly with Live Chat on the Careers and Employment website. To start a conversation with the team, visit the homepage and click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
LB416, College Lane