Skip to main content

Returning Your ID Card

You must return your ID card to the University before leaving, find out how here

You are required to return your ID card when you leave University after completing your studies or withdrawing from your course.

You can do this by handing in your ID card to any of the following locations:

  • One of the three Ask Herts Hubs
  • College Lane Main Reception
  • de Havilland Main Reception

If you are unable to return your card in person, you can post it back to the address below, if that is not possible, we kindly ask that you destroy the card.

Post to:-
Ask Herts Hutton Hub
University of Hertfordshire
College Lane
AL10 9AB

Contact Us

Ask Hutton

Student Information Service (SIS)

Today - Closed

UH Reception Services


Today 09:30 - 15:30
College Lane Reception, College Lane
Today - Closed
De Havilland Reception, De Havilland

Ask de Havilland

Student Information Service (SIS)

Today - Closed

Ask Innovation

Student Information Service (SIS)

Today - Closed
Please note that the Innovation Hub will be closed on Wednesday 28th February