Following your accommodation booking you now need to set up a recurring card payment plan where your payment will be collected from a credit/debit card on the dates agreed in your contract or you can pay the full contract amount.
You will receive an email inviting you to create your plan.
Failure to do so may result in you being refused your accommodation when you arrive.
How to set up your plan
- Please go to https://www.herts.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/payments and click on 'Access the Payment Portal'
- You will need to click on the option that says 'Accommodation via Application'
- You will be asked to validate who you are by adding your Student Number and entering your date of birth, then click continue.
- Enter your Forename and Surname, the amount of your contract will be populated already,
- If you wish to pay in FULL click on continue, and the on the next page click on continue
- Then on the next page enter your credit or debit card details and click on continue
- If you wish to pay by INSTALLMENTS click on : Installments
- On the next screen you will be creating an account for managing your plan, this is via a gmail account, so if you do not already have one you will need to create one
- On the next screen select your payment plan , then calculate my plan
- The next screen will show the dates that your payment will be collected and the amount of each payment, then click on Setup my plan
If you have any problems or questions on setting up your accommodation payment plan please contact Student Account Management (Accommodaton ) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing your payment plan
To access your plan, or update your card details please click ‘Access your Planned Payments’ here: https://herts.ac.uk/makeapayment