The role of the Community Liaison and Support Officer (Dean of Students Office) is to:
- Support students living off campus and provide advice & guidance for issues that may arise.
- Signpost students to relevant services or agencies where appropriate.
- Investigate alleged student breaches to the Code of Conduct, in line with the 'Student Discipline' procedure.
- Act as the first point of contact for residents of the local community who wish to discuss issues or concerns relating to student behaviour.
- Work closely with local statutory bodies such as the council, police and fire brigade.
If you would like to discuss an issue or concern whilst renting privately, please contact the Community Liaison & Support Officer via email@example.com or 01707 285165.