Do you want to help create positive change at the University?
Join our student voice panel, have your voice heard and help to shape the University and what we offer.
As a student voice panellist you will not only have the chance to give your opinion on a range of topics, but you will also have the opportunity to win some amazing prizes!
For every survey or activity you take part in that is hosted through the student voice panel, you will be entered into the end of term prize draw worth up to £500!
What happens when I sign up?
As a student voice panellist, you will be invited to take part in different types of activity conducted each month. All activities will be in the context of giving feedback such as through quick polls and surveys, sharing video clips and content, blog writing or being interviewed about your story as a student. It's entirely up to you whether you take part in each activity.
Each time you choose to participate in an activity your student ID will be added to the termly prize draw pot (terms and conditions apply). The more surveys and activities you do, the more chance you have of winning the end of term prize. You will only be able to take part in each activity once.
Some activities will not be included in the prize draw or may have separate prizes and this will be made clear before you take part. Winners of the prizes will be announced to the whole student insider community.
This term's prizes (January - March 2023)
- Jabra Evolve2 65 Wireless PC Headset worth £155
- 1x £100 Amazon Voucher
- 5x £50 Odeon Cinema gift cards
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open only to registered students of the University of Hertfordshire Higher Education Corporation (“University of Hertfordshire”) who have consented to being part of the 'Student Voice Panel'.
2. Employees or partner agencies of the University of Hertfordshire Higher Education Corporation who are not students of the university may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The University of Hertfordshire reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must have completed at least one Student Panel-related activity or survey. Completion of surveys or activity that is not associated with the Student Voice Panel is not valid. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Student Voice" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per activity will be accepted for each student.
6. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. University of Hertfordshire accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the University of Hertfordshire.
8. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 23 January 2023. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 March 2023. Entries received outside this time period will not be accepted
9. There are a total of three prizes:
- 1 * Jabra Evolve2 65 Wireless PC Headset worth £155
- 1 * £100 Amazon voucher
- 5 * £50 Odeon Cinema gift cards
10. One winner will be chosen for each prize from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place by 11 April 2023.
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 14 April 2023 and must acknowledge receipt of the email to claim their prizes. If a winner does not respond to University of Hertfordshire within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prizes will be forfeited and University of Hertfordshire shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and University of Hertfordshire shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. The University of Hertfordshire must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the University of Hertfordshire will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The University of Hertfordshire reserves the right to publish the name of the prize draw winner to all other students registered on the Student Voice Panel.
14. University of Hertfordshire retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. University of Hertfordshire disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw.
17. University of Hertfordshire reserves the right at any time and from time to time to cancel, suspend, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud) or where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. The decision of University of Hertfordshire in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: University of Hertfordshire Higher Education Corporation, a higher education corporation created by the Education Reform Act 1988 and the Further and Higher Education Act 1992, whose principal place of business is at College Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9AB, UK
The data generated from this will be held by the University of Hertfordshire’s Marketing and Communications team. The feedback and information you provide will be kept strictly confidential and you will not be identifable in any report that is shared with colleagues in the wider University unless otherwise agreed.
Should you choose to withdraw from the student panel at any point, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take up to 10 working days to remove your record and stop any further communication associated with the Student Insider Panel. Please see the University Privacy Statement for more information on how your data is used: https://www.herts.ac.uk/about-us/legal/privacy
You will be removed from the Student Voice Panel after you graduate or leave the university or in if you opt out.
If you have any questions about the Panel, or the use of your data please email firstname.lastname@example.org