Skip to main content

Study Needs Agreement (SNA)

All students who disclose a disability or difficulty and provide evidence to support that can have an SNA

You can meet with an Adviser to get your SNA in place for your studies, and you can always ask for changes if it is not quite right for you.

If ever you want to see a copy of your SNA you can do so via


If you find that it is not right for you, or that adjustments written in it are not being made, you must contact Student Wellbeing to discuss it and we can liaise with your teaching team, or amend your SNA to suit you. 

You can call us on 01707 284453 , email us on or complete a slef referral form and we will contact you 

 Student Wellbeing Self Referral & Consent to Share.


Free 24/7 Helpline via Health Assured:

All UH students will have access to a free 24/7 helpline from Sept 2021.

If you need immediate wellbeing/emotional support,  financial, legal, non-urgent medical advice or grief support call: 0800 028 3766 and use Username: wellbeing,  Password: LakeMindCard1

Contact Us

Student Wellbeing

Today 8.30 - 16:00
Student Wellbeing is closed at weekends and during holiday periods.
Hutton Hub, College Lane