The University of Hertfordshire accepts applicants using private loan providers for their studies. Unfortunately for 2021 intake applicants are ineligible for federal loans.
If you wish to apply for a loan for 2021/22 please follow the four-step application process below once you have had an offer from our admissions department.
- Complete your loan application
- Complete the University of Hertfordshire US Loan Eligibility Questionnaire. Please open our online form with one of the following browsers: IE version 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Please also see guidance notes for completing the online form.
- Email a copy of the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of your passport photo page.
Once received and processed we will advise our International Admissions team to supply you with a CAS so you can apply for your visa to study in the UK and you will be able to apply for our accommodation
If you have submitted all of your documents in time for our deposit deadline, and we can see that you have requested enough loan to cover your tuition fees, the £5000 deposit is not required
Please note that an accommodation deposit will still be required to secure your room if you wish to live on campus.
In order to process your US Loans documentation in time for the 21/22 deposit deadline, you must have submitted all of your documents to us before August 2021.
For further information, see the University of Hertfordshire US Loans Process
Visit our USA students page to find out:
- Entry Requirements
- How to apply for Financial Aid
- Our representative in the USA
If you have any queries regarding US loans, please contact us on email@example.com