It’s time to make your mark and win some amazing prizes by sharing your feedback in our latest Voice It survey.
Voice It is all about you and your thoughts on life at Herts, and we want to know what you think.
By sharing your views with us, we can understand what is working well and what we need to improve or change.
Fill in the survey
Our latest survey is now live, and it takes around 10 minutes to complete. It will ask you about all aspects of student life including your academic studies, wellbeing support and learning resources.
What your responses mean and why you shouldn’t sit on the fence
Your responses are gathered using a five-point scale where you can either agree, disagree or not have a view on a statement.
- If you agree: this tells us what is good and means we know to keep doing more of it.
- If you disagree: this tells us that something isn’t going particularly well and we need to make some changes.
- If you neither agree or disagree: This one doesn't tell us much. It means we don’t know if something is good or bad, and we therefore don’t know if we should make changes or not!
It’s always best to agree or disagree with a statement as that way we can learn so much more about what is and isn’t working for you. So, try not to sit on the fence by selecting a neutral answer.
You also have the option to add comments if you want to tell us more. Comments are super helpful so we encourage you to use them (thanks!)
We’ve got amazing prizes up for grabs!
By completing our survey, you have the chance to win one of the following prizes!
- A pair of Beats Studio3 wireless noise cancelling headphones
- A Fitbit charge 4 watch
- A Nespresso coffee machine and pods
- A Champagne Christmas hamper
- 1 of 5 runner up prizes of £100 Amazon vouchers
The prize draw will take place once the survey closes on Wednesday 2 December. Terms and Conditions can be found on the survey, and if you have any questions, get in touch with our Internal Communications team.
Got any questions? Let the Insight Team know at firstname.lastname@example.org