Skip to main content

Where Can I Study Abroad?

Which partner universities and countries can you go to on your study abroad exchange?

The University of Hertfordshire has a wide range of partner institutions that can be chosen from, these include:

  • Mainland Europe

The University offers a variety of different opportunities for you to live, work and study in Europe. You can choose to spend three months, a semester or a full academic year at one of our partner universities. 

You might be eligible for Turing scheme funding to help with travel and living costs, subject to availability. Turing funding is open to all, whatever your nationality and is available for study  placements abroad.

  • North America
  • Australia
  • South America
  • Canada
  • Latin America
  • Singapore
  • Africa
  • India
  • East Asia
  • South-East Asia

The University has in excess of 60 active partnerships with universities across North America, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia. You will normally study for a whole year at one of our partners.

For the most up-to-date lists of partners, please have a look at our European Partners and Outside of Europe Partners that can be found on our StudyNet Page.

Contact Us

Study Abroad Office

Student Administration Service (SAS)

Today 9:00 - 17:00
Study Abroad Office, Collage Lane Campus
Today 9:00 - 17:00
Study Abroad Office, College Lane Campus