Top 10 Benefits of Studying Abroad
Studying abroad may be one of the most beneficial experiences for a university student. By studying abroad, students take on the opportunity to study in a foreign country, as well as, taking in the culture of a new country/town/city.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should study abroad!
- Gain independence and confidence
- Experience a new education system
- Broaden your language skills
- Explore the world
- Increase International job prospects
- Expand your network, and make friends from around the world
- Boost your CV
- Immerse yourself into a new culture
- Broaden your knowledge
- Incredible Life Experience
You can gain many advantages from studying in another country:
▪ You will become more confident about mixing with people from different backgrounds and cultures
▪ You will demonstrate that you can cope with the challenges of living in a different environment
▪ You will improve your employability after graduation
▪ Your time abroad will develop your ability to be independent and self-reliant
▪ You will experience different ways of working in another country, which will give you a broader outlook and perspective on the world
▪ Your will improve your language skills, or can take the opportunity to learn a new language
▪ You will make useful contacts and lasting friendships
You do not necessarily need a foreign language to participate in an exchange. In Europe, all of our partners offer modules in English, and many of our partners offer whole programmes taught in English.
For more information have a look at our StudyNet Page