Disabled Students' Allowance
As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a:
- long-term health condition
- mental health condition
- specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia
To find out more about this click on the following link for:
Disability and Mental Wellbeing Advisers
- are able to advise you on how to apply for a Disabled Students' Allowance
- advise you how to get the correct evidence you will need to provide with your application
- discuss support you may need across your studies at University
Not all students will be entitled to apply for a Disabled Students' Allowance, however the Adviser can discuss the impact of your disability on your studies and any support you may require.
They can complete a Study Needs Agreement which will identify adjustments and recommendations which you may need during your studies.
Contact Student Wellbeing to make an appointment to meet with an Adviser