- If you are not eligible to use the UKVI IDV app and are required to book an appointment as part of your online application, you will be contacted via email by UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services (UKVCAS).
- Free and chargeable appointments are available at all UKVCAS Service Points, the nearest one to the University is in Hemel Hempstead.
- New free appointments are released every day at 9am
- New chargeable appointments are released every day at midnight
- You can find your nearest centre on the UKVCAS website by entering your postcode.
- When booking an appointment you can never guarantee it will be as soon as you would like – at certain times of the year (September – January) it may be very difficult to find an appointment.
- You must attend your appointment with your passport, appointment confirmation letter with QR code and supporting documents (unless you have already uploaded your documents when applying online)
- At the appointment you must show your passport to have your identity checked and have your fingerprints, photograph and signature recorded.
- Your passport will be returned to you after your appointment
DO NOT travel outside of the UK until you have received your new visa!