Skip to main content

Change your accommodation

Find out how to request a change to your accommodation contract such as moving room, leaving your room early or extending the time that you stay

Move room

Following PHE guidance we are not allowing room moves for the foreseeable future. 

If you require support and advice regarding living on campus please contact

Extend your contract

Summer accommodation is available over the summer holiday period.

If you wish to stay for any period during the summer you must apply before the application closing date.

Your accommodation deposit will be returned after the end of your summer accommodation booking.

Leave accommodation early

You can request to leave early through the accommodation portal by clicking Early Departure.

You are liable for your accommodation fees up until the end date of your contract, unless we are able to re-let your room to another eligble student. Whilst we will do all that we can to achieve this, we cannot offer you a guarantee.

Your deposit will be returned to you after the end of your accommodation contract. Unless we can re-let your room to another eligible student.  They will then take on the remainder of your contract and we will return your deposit when the new resident moves in.

Contact Us

Residential Allocations

Today 9:00 - 17:00
Department of Estates, College Lane