Skip to main content

Campus accommodation contents insurance

My certificate of insurance

On Campus Insurance

 If you are living on campus, contents insurance is included within your accommodation costs.  The insurance policy provider is Endsleigh.  If you would like to know more about the cover of the insurance policy, please see your certificate of insurance.

It is important that you always lock your bedroom and flat doors and windows.  Should you fail to do this and a theft occurs, then your cover will become void. 

Your Insurance Certificate

Certificate of Insurance - College Lane and de Havilland campus: 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022

If you are a victim of theft

 Please report this to Security and the Residence Life and Safeguarding team immediately.  You will be encouraged to report this to the police and we are here to support and guide you during your stay in the accommodation.

Contact Us

Residence Life Team

Office of the Dean of Students

Today - Closed
Outside of office hours, in an emergency please contact Security (01707 281010 internal 1010)
B440 , College Lane
Today - Closed
Residential Services Office , De Havilland Campus


Today - Open 24 Hours
Security Control Room, College Lane and de Havilland