Skip to main content

Emergency contraception

Find out how to get advice on and obtain emergency contraception

If you are concerned about pregnancy or need to speak to someone about emergency contraception, there are lots of places you can go to for help. The sooner you seek help the better.

On Campus

You can go to the Medical Centre if you are registered with them, or your local GP.

Contraceptive Services and Advice in Hertfordshire

You can go to any local pharmacy to purchase emergency contraception.  

Boots and ASDA in Hatfield town centre offer  free emergency hormonal contraceptive advice and treatment but please do call them before visiting.  

Queensways Health Clinic has a walk in service on Saturday mornings

Alternatively, visit

Contact Us

Medical Centre

Student Wellbeing

Today 09:00 - 17:00
Please call us to make an appointment to discuss your needs. Please do not visit the premises unless asked to do so; due to Covid-19 all queries are being dealt with over telephone and e-consultation.
Medical Centre, College Lane