SLC funding consists of:
- Tuition fee loan/grant
- Maintenance loan
More information on the support available can be found on the Student Finance website.
New students starting a full-time or part-time Master’s course in the 2022/23 academic year may be eligible to apply for a postgraduate loan from the Student Loans Company. For further information please see: Postgraduate Loans.
Helping you manage your funding
The Student Funding and Financial Support team are here to advise on all financial queries and problems, ensuring that you experience at the University of Hertfordshire runs as smoothly as possible. We:
- Ensure that you receive your maintenance loan/grant
- Ensure that your tuition fee loan is paid to the University
- Offer advice on how academic decisions affect your funding entitlement and fee liability
- Ensure that you recieve the correct funding entitlement
- Maintain and update your Student Loans Company record in accordance with your academic progress
- Provide financial support drop-in sessions throughout the academic year
- Provide Student Finance application workshops throughout the academic year
|Follow us on Twitter||Like us on Facebook|
Changes to your circumstances
If there are any changes to your studies e.g. you change your course or withdraw from your studies you must notify us by requesting a Change of Circumstance (CoC).
Please speak to us before you make any academic decisions as there could be implications to your funding entitlement and fee liability.
Access your Student Loans Company account
|Students from England||www.gov.uk/student-finance|
|Students from Wales||www.studentfinancewales.co.uk|
|Students from Northern Ireland||www.studentfinanceni.co.uk|
Consent to share
If you are having problems with your funding we can liaise with the Student Loans Company on your behalf. To do this you will need to setup consent to share with the Student Loans Company. To set this up, contact your relevent funding body.
2023/24 Full time Undergraduate Student Finance applications are open. Apply here.