This Service Level Agreement (SLA) outlines the level of service customers of the Ask Herts Hubs can expect.
Our Agreement to you
1. We will treat you in a professional and approachable way ensuring you are treated fairly, without prejudice and with respect to your right to privacy
2. We will aim to serve you at our on campus front counters within a 5 minute wait (longer during peak times*), answer a minium of 85% of phone calls to Ask Herts within a maximum wait time of 3 minutes (longer during peak times) and respond to emails within 5 working days (non-peak) and 7 - 10 working days (during peak times).
We offer a call back phone service so you don't have to be on hold for extended periods during our high volume peak periods. You will keep your place in the queue, but will receive a call back from the team when you reach the front of the queue. This service can be requested while you are waiting on hold.
3. We aim to resolve 80% of your general enquiries upon your first visit to one of the Ask Herts Hubs. However, if we need to ask an expert for further assistance, we will ensure we pass on all the relevant information.
4. We are committed to consistently delivering a high quality service which meets the needs of all of our service users and encompasses the University’s values (Friendly, Ambitious, Collegiate, Enterprising and Student-Focused). We strive to bring these values to life in a manner that contributes to the Strategic Plan, fosters a culture of continuous improvement and enhances your experience
- We will listen to all feedback that is received, and respond where possible
- We will continually use feedback to gauge our effectiveness as a ‘one-stop’ service and will review our processes and procedures and make changes accordingly
We hope that you are happy with the support you have received from the Ask Herts team and that you never have reason to complain. If there is something you are not happy with, please tell us so that we can try to put matters right.
If you are still not happy with our response, please ask to speak to the Head of Student Information Services who will try to resolve your complaint, or you can email email@example.com.
If after speaking with the Head of Student Information Services you feel we still haven’t resolved your complaint satisfactorily, please refer to the University’s complaints procedure.
* Peak times include (but are not limited to) Arrivals Weekends, Start of Term and Semester A & B Registration periods - when teams are operating in peak, email auto responses will be amended accordingly.