This Service Level Agreement (SLA) outlines the level of service customers of the Ask Herts Hubs can expect.
Our Agreement to you
- We will treat you in a professional and approachable way ensuring you are treated fairly, without prejudice and with respect to your right to privacy
- We will aim to serve you at our counter within 5 minutes (longer during peak times), answer phone calls to Ask Herts within 3 rings, and respond to emails within 2 working days (non-peak) and 5 working days (during peak times).*
*Standard response times may vary during exceptionally high demand periods ie during the first week of term, but our focus is to always deliver high quality support in the timeliest manner possible. We apologise for any inconvience- At present, due to high levels of demand, we estimate your email to be responded to in 7-10 working days (maximum). We urge students not to repeat contact as this can delay response times.
- We aim to resolve 80% of your general queries upon your first visit to one of the Hubs. However, if we need to ask an expert for further assistance, we will ensure we pass on all the relevant information.
- We are committed to consistently delivering a service which encompasses the University’s values (Friendly, Ambitious, Collegiate, Enterprising and Student-Focused). We strive to bring these values to life in a manner that contributes to the Strategic Plan, fosters a culture of continuous improvement and enhances your experience
- We will aim to deliver a high-quality service to meet the needs of all our service users
- We will listen to all feedback that is received, and respond where possible
- We will continually use feedback to gauge our effectiveness as a ‘one-stop’ service and will review our processes and procedures and make changes accordingly
We hope that you are happy with the support you have received from the Ask Herts team and that you never have reason to complain. If there is something you are not happy with, please tell us so that we can try to put matters right.
If you are still not happy with our response, please ask to speak to the Head of Student Information Services who will try to resolve your complaint, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If after speaking with the Head of Student Information Services you feel we still haven’t resolved your complaint satisfactorily, please refer to the University’s complaints procedure.
- * Peak times include (but is not limited to) Arrivals Weekend, Start of Term and Semester A & B Registration - when teams are operating in peak, email auto responses will be amended accordingly.