Skip to main content

Temporary ID slip for exams

How to obtain a temporary slip for an exam if you have lost your ID card

If you have lost or misplaced your ID, and have exams, you can get a temporary ID slip that will allow you to sit your exams. During the Semester A or Semester B Exam periods slips will be available: 

  • From the Ask Herts Hubs from 8:30am and during our opening hours

The slip is valid for one week from date of issue.


Contact Us

Ask Hutton

Student Information Service (SIS)

Today 9:00 - 16:45

Ask de Havilland

Student Information Service (SIS)

Today 09:00 - 16:45

Ask Innovation

Student Information Service (SIS)

Today 09:00 - 12:30
*** We are currently unable to print ID cards at the Innovation Hub. Please proceed to Hutton Hub Ask Herts with your query. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.***