Skip to main content

Historic sexual violence and abuse

Support available to you as a student

If you have experienced sexual violence or abuse in the past (before University or in your childhood) you can make an appointment to speak to the University’s Student Support Advisor (EDI and Sexual Violence) by emailing who will be able to provide support and signpost to local services. 

If you are reporting this experience using Report and Support, you can ask to be contacted directly by one of these members during the reporting process. 

You can also request mental health support or counselling support from Student Wellbeing. 

You may want to consider reporting this directly to the Police on their non-emergency number 101. 

Independant help and support is available through these external services:

Contact Us

The Office of the Dean of Students

Student Wellbeing

Today - Closed
Office of the Dean of Students, College Lane