Medical and Nursing services
Fully trained staff are available to offer help and advice for a number of reasons including:
- Help and advice when you are unwell.
- Health promotion advice e.g. diet, smoking and alcohol
- Contraceptive services
- Screening for Chlamydia
- Advice if you are traveling abroad
For information regarding practice policies and procedures please see our UH medical centre website
We strongly recommend that all students living away from home in Hatfield register with the University's Medical Centre, based in the Hutton Hub on College Lane. If you haven't already, do this now. Please do not wait until you are unwell to register.
Speak to someone
- Please call us on 01707 284444 or Come into the Medical Centre, Ground Floor, Hutton Hub, College Lane Campus
- For urgent advice when the Medical Centre is closed call 111.
- In an emergency please call 999.
Help with healthcare costs
If you are registered with the NHS you may be entitled to receive help meeting the cost of healthcare with the NHS Low Income Scheme.
Find out more about Medical Services for International Students and find out more on the UH Medical Centre website.
Other Health and Wellbeing services on campus
The University offers a range of other services to help you with your health and wellbeing questions: