For UH students and staff of all faiths and none, we offer:
- Quiet spaces to pray, reflect or just relax
- Social activities: come with a friend or make some new ones!
- Information on spiritual needs and local places of worship
- An inclusive welcome
- Someone to talk to
The Chaplaincy team is here to encourage spiritual growth, exchange and wellbeing at the University. We have a number of volunteer Chaplains from different faiths. We welcome students and staff from all faiths and none.
Perhaps you just need someone to talk to? We’re here to help.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can also find faith societies on campus through the SU - Herts SU Join a Society
Another source of help is Student Space
Overseas student in financial difficulties? See the information below:
- For information on the Overseas Emergency Financial Aid (OEFA) please click here.
- For information on the Short Term Assistance Grant (STAG) please click here.
For Friday Prayer please contact the HSU Islamic Society: email@example.com
Local Christian churches:
- St John's Hatfield https://www.stjohnshatfield.org/
- St Ethledreda with St Luke https://stetheldreda.org/
- Oxlease Methodist Church https://www.midhertsmethodists.org.uk/oxleasechurch.htm
- St Peter's Catholic Church https://parish.rcdow.org.uk/hatfieldsouth/
- Evangelical Baptist Church https://www.hope4hatfield.org/Update/Home.html
Reverend Fiona Souter, University Chaplain
- Mob. 07702 442 696 (Mon - Fri, office hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter, Instagram @uhchaplain
- Blog: unichaplain.wordpress.com
The Chaplaincy is part of the Office of the Dean of Students.
(Please see above. If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com)