Support for studying at University
If you have a disability or difficulty which impacts on your ability to access University fully then please do contact us to discuss the most appropriate support available for you.
Not all students who need support will consider themselves disabled, but if you do find that you need some help or support, please come and have a chat to find out what is available for you.
The advisers within Student Wellbeing are able to agree adjustments and support you to share information with your academic team so that you are able to engage fully with your studies.
- We can offer you a tailored package of support, which may include one or more of these services:
- Exam adjustments for students
- Study Needs Agreements
- DSA Needs Assessment service
- Non Medical Helper support such as Specialist Study Skills, Mentoring, Communication support, Specialist note-taking
- Loan of specialist equipment
Advisers are able to discuss your support needs in face to face appointments, telephone appointments or over Zoom or teams platforms.
Students should self-refer into our service by completing the Study Related Support (Disability) form
You can email us at email@example.com or phone us on 01707 284453 or pop in to speak to us in Hutton Hub