Skip to main content

Do you need more time for your assessment?

These are your options if you need more time:


  1. If you think that you would need up to 7 days extra, please look at coursework extension
  2. If you think you can’t submit your work by the deadline and have been having particular challenges during the Semester then please look at Exceptional Circumstances
  3. If you think you might need a break from your studies please look at voluntary suspension

Contact Us

Exceptional Circumstances Team

Academic Services

Today - Closed

Ask Herts Phone Service

Student Enquiries and Enrolment Team (SEET)

Today - Closed
Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.