About Ask Herts
Ask Herts is a service that provides information, support, and guidance on a wide range of topics to applicants, students, and staff at the University.
Where to find us
You can 'Ask Herts' online at ask.herts.ac.uk by typing a question or topic into the search box, where you'll find the answers to most of your queries. If you can't find the answer to your question online, you can contact a member of the Ask Herts team:
*In order for the team to support your query as quickly and efficiently as possible, please ensure you include your full name AND student (or applicant) ID number within the body of your email message.
What we can help with
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Admissions matters including course enquiries, entry requirements, and how to apply
- Registration onto a course, and the maintaince of your student record once you are enrolled
- ID services including damaged or lost ID cards
- Programme and module queries, including extensions and deferrals
- Obtaining transcripts, references, and proof of study
- Financial information including fees, payments, student loans, and financial support
- Student accommodation applications
- International student support including visas, and Tier 4 compliance
- Annual parking permit queries
- Council tax queries
If we can't deal with your query directly we can also put you in touch with the relevant department to get your question answered.
- The Ask Herts Service Level Agreement can be viewed here