1. Check your BRP card.
- Check that there are no errors on your BRP card, such as your name.
- Make sure you have been enough time to complete your studies. Your visa end date should include 4 months after your CAS end date.
- Any errors must be reported and amended.
2. Attend and engage with your studies.
- Study must be full time, in person and in the UK. Fully on-line study is not permitted.
- You must request absence if you will be out of studies during term time.
- Failure to attend and engage will result in your withdrawal (and visa curtailment).
- If you wish to switch (transfer) programmes, then you may need to leave the UK and apply for a new visa first.
3. Stick to your working conditions.
- Make sure you know your working conditions. At degree level and above you can work 20hrs per week during term time and full-time during University vacations periods; and whilst on an University approved work placement.
4. Pay your fees on time.
- Failure to pay by the deadline dates will result in your withdrawal and cancellation of your visa. Click here for further information.
6. Make sure you are eligible for the Graduate Route
- You must have valid student leave at the point of application and you can only apply from the UK.
- Your award must be locked and the University must confirm your successful award to the Home Office before you can apply. See more information here