Help is on hand whilst you are studying in the Learning Resources Centres (LRC).
- Search on AskHerts for more information on any of our services.
- Visit the LRC Welcome Desk on the ground floor of both LRCs for face-to-face support, available Monday to Friday from September to May. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10:00 to 17:00; Wednesday 11:30 to 17:00
Finding book locations:
- Use one of the LRC Information Points in the LRCs to look up books or find answers to common questions on AskHerts
Get technical help or report an issue:
- Contact the Library and Computing Services Helpdesk, with 24/7 telephone support available.
- Check for service updates and known issues on status.herts.ac.uk
Lost property, first aid, and out-of-hours assistance:
- Speak to LRC Security staff who are available 24/7 in both LRCs
Study skills support (in-person and online):
Visit one of our Study Success Hubs, offering specialist support services for expert study skills help and 1-1 support.
Go to the Study Success Hub module on Library SkillUP for more information and access to all our online study skills resources and support.
- If you are new to the LRCs, need help getting started, or would like to boost your searching, reading, referencing, or evaluation skills please visit our library induction module Library SkillUP.
- Students can also chat online with one of our Information Managers (Monday-Friday, 10 am-4 pm) or book a 1:1 appointment.
Search our UH Library YouTube channel containing a variety of 'bite-sized' videos explaining how to use online library resources such as databases, Library Search, and how to find and use e-books
Latest news and updates: