1. Setup your account
You will be asked to set up a username and password to access University systems as part of the registration process.
You will also be required to set up multi-factor authentication (also known as 2FA or MFA) on your account.
2. Get connected
3. Access StudyNet and your Canvas modules
StudyNet is your 24/7 online learning environment.
You will need to log in regularly to:
- Access resources related to your modules
- Complete some assessments
- Access our online library
- Keep an eye on the news feed
- View your module and exam timetables
- +Join the Library SkillUP Canvas module and add it to your dashboard
4. Access Ask Herts
Ask Herts is your one-stop shop for answering frequently asked questions such as where to get food, how to get to campus, how to access careers support, how to book counselling appointments and much more.