When visiting an Ask Herts Hub, you will be greeted by one of our team who can answer most queries at the first point of contact. Our three locations are:
- Ask Herts Hutton - located in the Hutton Hub building opposite the Forum on the College Lane campus.
- Ask Herts Innovation - located on the ground floor of the Innovation Centre on the College Lane campus, between Main Reception and the LRC.
- Ask Herts de Havilland - our de Havilland Hub is located in M Block on the de Havilland campus
Our opening hours can be found at the bottom of this page in the contact us section. Click the blue button to see opening times for the upcoming week. Our Ask Herts hubs are typically busiest between the hours of 12pm to 2pm, with longer wait times during this period. We highly recommend you plan your visit outside of these hours.
Please note you will need to make an appointment if you are visiting to collect your Biometric Resident Permit. You will receive an email from the University inviting you to book an appointment when your card is ready to collect.
- Information about the other services available at the Hutton Hub building can be found here
- The Ask Herts Service Level Agreement can be viewed here
- The Ask Herts Hubs will be closed during UK bank holidays
- The Ask Herts Hubs follow the University term dates and closing dates which can be found here